We are looking for dynamic and experienced educators to deliver continuing professional development workshops for Arabic Language and Islamic Studies teachers in the UAE (Abu Dhabi & Dubai).
The objective of the workshops is to introduce Arabic Language and Islamic Studies teachers to foundational concepts in teacher education in the areas of planning, curriculum, instruction, and assessment. The workshops will be held during school, after school, and/or on weekends (depending on the trainer’s availability).
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years teaching experience
- 2+ years experience facilitating CPD
- Experience developing CPD programmes
- Teaching credentials (Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
- Graduate degree in education and/or the subject area of specialization
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Ability to integrate technology-based instructional approaches in training
Razi Education is a global education consulting firm that develops solutions to boost student achievement in K-12 Schools and Higher Education. Established in 2008, Razi has offices in Dubai, UAE and Toronto, Canada. To learn more about Razi, visit www.razieducation.com.